Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Free Trial Diet

There is this internet phenomenon going on about this whole free trial diet. Basically you get this cleanse and acai berry supplements and it's supposed to help you burn fat quickly? I thought I would give it a try. Why not? It's free! I'll just cancel it right when I get it so I'm not on the hook for it. The reason they do that stuff is so that they can (over)charge you when you forget to cancel. The stuff is ALL OVER THE INTERNET though....so. I will try. And I will cancel. Also. If you try to leave the site, they give you a break on the shipping and handling. So....try a diet for $1? Why not? ha! Check it out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get your free toothpaste
and receive free 50 USD Visa Gift
card today only. Free trial 1 USD

http://www.cpaclicks.com/secure.asp?e=dxyxwxcsbrbh&d=0&l=0&o=&p=0&subID1=&subID2=&subID3=&subID4=&subID5=

Anonymous said...

http://www.cpaclicks.com/secure.asp?e=dxyxwxcsbrbh&d=0&l=0&o=&p=0&subID1=&subID2=&subID3=&subID4=&subID5=